Relevant papers in the field (listed in chronological order).
- Viola Prifti, Understanding the Farmers’ Privilege in Monsanto Laws
- Carlos Correa (w. S. Shashikant & F. Meienberg), Plant Variety Protection in Developing Countries. A Tool for Designing a Sui Generis Plant Variety Protection System: An Alternative to UPOV 1991, APREBES 2015.
- Hans Morten Haugen, Inappropriate Processes and Unbalanced Outcomes: Plant Variety Protection in Africa Goes Beyond UPOV 1991 Requirements (2015) 18 (5) JWIP.
- Chidi Oguamanam, Breeding Apples for Oranges: Africa´s Misplaced Priority Over Plant Breeder’s Righs (2015) 18 (5) JWIP
- Bram de Jonge and Peter Munyi, A Differentiated Approach to Plant Variety Protection in Africa, June 2015
- Peter Munyi and Bram de Jonge, Seed Systems Support in Kenya: Consideration for an Integrated Seed Sector Development Approach (2015) 8 (2) Journal of Sustainable Development.
Open access: JSD Article
- Peter Munyi, Plant Variety Protection Regime in Relation to Relevant International Obligations: Implications for Smallholder Farmers in Kenya (2015) 18 (1-2) JWIP
- Bram de Jonge, Plant Variety Protection in Sub-Saharan Africa: Balancing Commercial and Smallholder Farmers’ Interests (2014) 7 (3) Journal of Politics & Law
Open Access: http://ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jpl/article/view/39778
- Viola Prifti, The Breeding Exemption in Patent Law: Analysis of Compliance with Article 30 of the TRIPS Agreement (2013) 16 (5-6) Journal of World Intellectual Property
- Daryl Lim, Self-Replicating Technologies and the Challenge for the Patent and Antitrust Laws (2013) 32 (1) Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal
- Graham Dutfield, Food, Biological Diversity and Intellectual Property: The Role of UPOV (2009) QUNO Global Economic Issue Publications, IP Issue Paper No. 9
- Laurence R. Helfer, The Demise and the Rebirth of Plant Variety Protection: A Comment on Technological Change and the Design of Plant Variety Protection Regimes (2007) 82 Chicago-Kent Law Review
- Mark D. Janis & Stephen Smith, Technological Change and the Design of Plant Variety Protection Regimes (2007) Maurer School of Law, Indiana University
- Geertrui Van Overwalle, Patent Protection for Plants: A Comparison of American and European Approaches (1999) IDEA-Journal of Law & Technology