Would you like to share your work with other researchers? Receive comments? Give feedback? If you wish so, please share a link or use the Contact page to let us know about your work. The following papers are listed in chronological order.
- Carlos Correa (w. S. Shashikant & F. Meienberg), Plant Variety Protection in Developing Countries. A Tool for Designing a Sui Generis Plant Variety Protection System: An Alternative to UPOV 1991, APREBES 2015.
- Bram de Jonge and Peter Munyi, A Differentiated Approach to Plant Variety Protection in Africa, June 2015, available at http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2619763
- Peter Munyi and Bram de Jonge, Seed Systems Support in Kenya: Consideration for an Integrated Seed Sector Development Approach (2015) 8 (2) Journal of Sustainable Development.
Open access: JSD Article
Peter Munyi, Plant Variety Protection Regime in Relation to Relevant International Obligations: Implications for Smallholder Farmers in Kenya (2015) 18 (1-2) JWIP
- Bram de Jonge, Plant Variety Protection in Sub-Saharan Africa: Balancing Commercial and Smallholder Farmers’ Interests (2014) 7 (3) Journal of Politics & Law
Open Access: http://ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jpl/article/view/39778
- Viola Prifti, The Role of Public Interest in Plant-Related Patents: A European Perspective (an English version of a forthcoming chapter in a German social sciences book)
- Viola Prifti, The Breeding Exemption in Patent Law: Analysis of Compliance with Article 30 of the TRIPS Agreement (2013) 16 (5-6) Journal of World Intellectual Property